Latest Visitor Data
Tourism NT regularly subscribes to and collates tourism related data from a number of sources including (but not limited to): Tourism Research Australia (TRA); Tourism Australia; the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS); the IMF World Economic Outlook; and the Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics (BITRE).
You can find the most recent visitor facts and figures here including an analysis summary:
- Northern Territory Combined Snapshot Year Ending June 2021
- Northern Territory Domestic Snapshot Year Ending June 2021
View our archive of TRA Data Information Sheets.
For more information, visit Tourism Research Australia’s website at www.tra.gov.au
You can find the additional visitor facts and figures here:
- Regional Profiles
- International Markets
- Tourism Accommodation Darwin and Alice Springs
- State/Territory Tourism Forecasts
- Economic Contribution of Tourism to the Northern Territory
- State of the Industry
- Education Tourism
Bespoke research is also conducted to assist the Northern Territory tourism industry and government in identifying valuable insights that underpin important business decisions.