Latest facts and figures
Tourism NT regularly subscribes to and collates tourism related data from a number of sources including (but not limited to): Tourism Research Australia (TRA); Tourism Australia; the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS); the IMF World Economic Outlook; and the Bureau of Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Economics (BITRE).
Helpful TRA Summary Sheets showing the latest figures:
You can also find the most recent visitor facts and figures here including an analysis summary:
- Northern Territory Visitor Snapshot Year Ending March 2020
- Northern Territory Domestic Snapshot Year Ending June 2020
For more information, visit Tourism Research Australia’s website at www.tra.gov.au
You can find the additional visitor facts and figures here:
- Regional Profiles
- International Markets
- Tourism Accommodation Darwin and Alice Springs
- State/Territory Tourism Forecasts
- Economic Contribution of Tourism to the Northern Territory
- State of the Industry
Bespoke research is also conducted to assist the Northern Territory tourism industry and government in identifying valuable insights that underpin important business decisions.