Territory events light up national campaign
- 14 March 2022
The Events that bring the different campaign is designed to inspire Australians to visit, experience and participate in unique Territory events.
The campaign will promote the entire NT annual events calendar and use five uniquely Territorian events as a hook to further promote all the NT events to interstate audiences who will then be compelled to visit in 2022.
The five events being highlighted this season include:
- Parrtjima: A Festival in Light, a free 10-night festival in Alice Springs from 8 to 17 April 2022
- Taste of Kakadu 2022, a culinary and cultural festival held in the Kakadu region in May 2022
- Darwin Festival, Australia’s hottest winter arts festival in Darwin from 4 to 21 August 2022
- Desert Mob 2022, a celebration of contemporary Aboriginal art that includes an exhibition, talks and art market in Alice Springs from 8 September to 23 October 2022; and
- 2022 Desert Song Festival, a 10 day festival in Alice Springs from 9 to 18 September 2022.
Designed to drive interstate visitors to the Territory and explore more of our regions the campaign includes travel deals and packages and is in market nation-wide up to 30 June 2022.
Event organisers in the NT are encouraged to list and update their events on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) to ensure they are included on Tourism NT’s events portal northernterritory.com/things-to-do/festivals-and-events
To find out more about how to get involved, including a downloadable toolkit with assets and key messages go to tourismnt.com.au