Funding to make Aboriginal tourism experiences easier to discover
- 24 January 2022
The Book Now for Aboriginal Tourism Businesses Grant Program 2022 opens today and forms part of the Northern Territory Aboriginal Tourism Strategy 2020-2030 vision of positioning the Territory’s Aboriginal tourism sector as the best in the nation.
Eligible businesses must be Aboriginal owned and can use funding to complete projects including:
- Implement a recognised booking system such as Room Manager, Rezdy, Newbook or RMS
- Implement a turnkey website featuring a booking system and up to 12 months of turnkey website fees
- Contribution towards initial setup costs and booking system fees
- Contribution towards training of new booking system
- Contribution towards data entry of existing bookings in system
Tourism NT will facilitate training workshops and connect operators with online travel agents and trade partners to boost this initiative.
The Book Now for Aboriginal Tourism Businesses Grant Program 2022 closes at 4pm on Wednesday, 18 May 2022.
For more information including eligibility requirements and how to apply visit: https://tourismnt.nt.gov.au/industry-toolkit/grants-funding/aboriginal-…