- 10 November 2020
The Territory’s Jobs First Plan aims to protect existing jobs, create new jobs, and prepare Territorians for the jobs of the future.
- The JobMaker Booster – to supplement and extend the Commonwealth’s JobMaker hiring credit ($7.8 million)
- The Roadhouse to Recovery Fund – to help upgrade infrastructure and amenities at roadhouses and wayside inns ($4 million)
- The Territory Small Business Saver Grant – to help businesses reduce their ongoing costs ($5 million)
- The Territory Small Business Customer Experience Grant – to help small businesses looking to enhance their customer experience ($5 million)
- The Territory Small Business Pivot Grant – to help businesses adapt to the new economic environment ($4 million)
- The Territory Small Business Financial Fitness Fund – helping businesses improve their financial knowledge and sustainability ($2 million)
- The Territory Small Business Supply Chain Solver – to help find solutions to supply chain issues affecting Territory businesses ($2 million)
- The Get SET in the NT program – supporting school leavers to study in the Territory, earn in the Territory, and train in the Territory ($5.2 million).
To see what support your business can access, visit www.businessrecovery.nt.gov.au
For more information on the Roadhouse to Recovery Fund, go to www.tourismnt.com.au/industry-toolkit/grants-funding/roadhouse-recovery-grant
For more information on Budget 2020, go to budget.nt.gov.au