NT Summer Sale
Tourism NT will launch its largest cooperative incentive campaign from 1 October to 31 March 2021.
The $5 million NT Summer Sale campaign aims to incentivise demand for the NT over the summer period, and is a purposeful opportunity to capitalise on consumer trends showing increased searches for holidays to the NT, research indicating pent up demand, and the essential need to drive visitation over our traditionally low tourist season.
The campaign offers consumers $200 off for every $1000 spent on an NT booking made through campaign partners (up to a maximum of $1000 discount).
Discounts are valid for bookable flights, accommodation, tours and attractions or hire vehicle through campaign partners.
Bookings must be made between 1 October 2020 and 31 March 2021 with travel also within these dates.
The campaign will run nationally, targeting areas that are not COVID-19 hotspots. Marketing activity will be adjusted if hotspots are added or removed during the duration of the campaign.
Find out more about the sale > www.northernterritory.com/summer-sale
Tourism NT has partnered with all Australian shop front travel retailers including Holidays of Australia, Helloworld Travel & Viva Holidays and Flight Centre.
If you would like to have your product listed or are an independent travel agency, contact Tourism NT via [email protected] to find out more.
How to get involved
- Download the Industry Toolkit with a range of assets and key messages that you can use to share the message.
- Use the campaign imagery - download here.
- Use the campaign logo on your own marketing channels - download here.
- Add a link to northernterritory.com/summer-sale to your website
- Share the message on your social media using the hashtag #NTAustralia and tagging @NTAustralia
- If you want to get involved, please contact Tourism NT via [email protected]