Livin Local NT photo competition
Tourism NT is giving two Territorians the chance to win one of two $4,000 NT holiday vouchers in its Livin’ Local NT photo competition.
The competition involves Territorians visiting their favourite places, taking photos of their adventures and posting them on their Facebook and Instagram pages, with the two hashtags #LivinLocalNT and #NTaustralia.
How to enter
Snap: Take photos of your favourite experiences across the NT and upload it to your Facebook or Instagram pages.
Post: Use the two hashtags in your posts #LivinLocalNT and #NTaustralia
Win: The best photo will be judged by a panel of three Tourism NT employees. Photos will be judged on their ability to capture the essence of the Northern Territory through the eyes of a local. Two winners will win one of two NT holiday vouchers valued at $4,000.
Competition and entry rules
Win one of two $4,000 NT holiday vouchers.
The competition opens on Thursday 1 April 2021 at 9am and closes on Monday 31 May 2021 at 4pm.
No entries will be valid or accepted after the close date.
How to enter
To enter the competition follow the simple steps below.
- Snap: Take photos of your favourite experiences across the NT and upload them to your Facebook or Instagram pages.
- Post: Use the two hashtags in your posts #LivinLocalNT and #NTaustralia
- Win: The best photo will be judged by a panel of three Tourism NT employees. Photos will be judged on their ability to capture the essence of the Northern Territory through the eyes of a local. Two winners will win one of two NT holiday vouchers valued at $4,000.
- The prize is one of two $4,000 NT holiday vouchers to spend on tourism experiences across the Northern Territory for the ultimate Territory experience.
- The NT holiday vouchers are redeemable at Tourism Top End and Tourism Central Australia.
- Two winners will be chosen.
- Prize is subject to availability and Tourism NT reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prize draw and notification.
- Two winners will be chosen by a panel of three Tourism NT employees.
- The two winners will be notified via direct contact with their Facebook or Instagram pages.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted or cannot collect their prize from the nominated premises, by the due day and time, the prize will be forfeited. The winners will be required to collect their prize by 4pm, Friday 11 June 2021. The Livin’ Local NT competition is only open to residents of the Northern Territory and winners must produce identification showing their residential status when collecting the prize.
Collection of Prize
Prize must be collected from the Tourism NT office at:
- 19 The Mall, Darwin 0800
By 4pm, Friday 11 June 2021, or the prize will be forfeited.
The winner or promoter may negotiate an extended deadline due to unforeseen circumstances.
- The promoter is the Northern Territory Government
- The competition is open to residents of the Northern Territory aged 16 years and over
- Images entered into the competition must be taken and owned by the entrant themselves
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
- You can enter as many times as you like
- Closing date for entry will be 4pm Monday 31 May 2021
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be amended in these terms and conditions and/or on an entry form if applicable
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected or not with this competition
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other third party
- You are providing your information to the Northern Territory Government and not to any other party
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Travel to and from any location or associated freight costs are not included with the prize
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia
- The Northern Territory Government shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page
- The Northern Territory Government also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.