Trade Training Program
Welcome to the Northern Territory’s Trade Training Program! This program has been designed to help those outside the Territory sell the NT. This program will help the travel industry get a better understanding of the Northern Territory and sell the region with confidence.
Each quarter, we’ll provide up to date information about what’s happening in the Territory through webinars, interactive modules and newsletters. This will include campaign and product updates, upcoming events and so much more!
Most importantly, we want to hear from you. If you have any questions about how to promote the Territory as a travel destination or want tips and tricks on upselling the NT, let us know and we can help. If it’s a common theme, we’ll address it in our webinars.
Benefits of joining our program
As a program member, you’ll enjoy access to the quarterly webinars, modules and newsletters which are focused on helping you sell the Northern Territory with ease. We also have resources available such as itineraries, maps, and seasonal tips, along with great quarterly prizes.
For the launch of the program, watch the first webinar and complete two modules by 31 October 2020 to go into the draw to win one of two once-in-a-lifetime experiences with our ‘Discover the Red Centre' prize for two people. This prize package is valued at more than $5,000. We will continue to have great prizes including watches, smart phones, Akubra hats and more drawn each quarter.
Our webinars are designed to help trade distribution partners and groups obtain a greater understanding of the Territory.
Tourism NT's first webinar on Tuesday, 11 August is now at capacity. You can still register for our next webinar on Tuesday, 18 August at 11am AEST.
The webinar will cover:
- Introduction to the Trade Training Program
- The Territory is the Answer campaign
- Upcoming season / events
- Q&A: what would you like to know about the region?
Make sure you register for the trade program to receive further information.
Enhance your knowledge of the NT by completing our training. Our fun, interactive modules will provide you with a better understanding of the key selling points, challenges, driving routes and other critical information to promote the Northern Territory to tourists.
Discover the Northern Territory’s Red Centre Prize Package
Register for our program to be in with a chance to win one of two 'Discover the Red Centre Packages' valued at $5,000!
The prize package for two includes:
- Return economy flights for two from any major Australian city to Ayers Rock Airport
- Return airport transfers to Ayers Rock Airport
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Sails in the Desert Hotel including daily breakfast
- A Night at the Field of Light dinner experience
- Outback Sky Journeys Astro Tour with Ayers Rock Resort
- A traditional painting workshop at Maruku Arts
- A sunrise Kata Tjuta Valley of the Winds Walk with AAT Kings
- An Uluru Sacred Sites & Sunset Aussie BBQ under the stars with AAT Kings
- Uluru and Kata Tjuta scenic helicopter flight with Ayers Rock Helicopters
- A sunrise Camel Ride with Uluru Camel Tours
Note: Terms and Conditions apply. Spending money is not included. Prize must be taken by 30 June 2021. In the event travel restrictions are in place at this date that prevent travel, the prize must be taken within 6 months of all travel restrictions being lifted in the jurisdictions between the Prize winner and the Promoter.
NSW Authority Number TP/00108
SA Licence No: T20/842
ACT Permit No ACT TP 20/01004
For any NT travel trade enquiries, please email the Trade and Industry Team: [email protected]