The reports in this section provide a detailed look into each of the Northern Territory tourism regions. The information provided includes regional trends, visitor demographics, transportation, dispersal and other key issues unique to each of the regions.
The regional report also looks at the consumer perspective on each of the regions and what drives them to visit the region. The regional reports are updated on an annual basis.
- Darwin & Surrounds Regional Report YE June 2018
- Kakadu & Arnhem Land Regional Report YE June 2016 - 2018
- Katherine & Surrounds Regional Report YE June 2016 - 2018
- Tennant Creek & Surrounds YE June 2016 - 2018
- Alice Springs & Surrounds Regional Report YE June 2018
- Uluru & Surrounds Regional Report YE June 2016 - 2018
*Tourism Research Australia (TRA) has recently back cast estimates to ensure the continuation of the time series after a change in methodology. As such, these reports should not be compared to previous publications.