NT Muster 2022
NT Muster 2021
NT Muster is Tourism NT’s annual domestic roadshow, which provides operators an opportunity to promote their product to frontline and online travel agents, wholesalers, product managers and Inbound Tour Operators.
The three day roadshow will take place in three cities:
Melbourne Tuesday 8 March
Brisbane Wednesday 9 March
Sydney Thursday 10 March
To be eligible to attend, your business must meet the following criteria*:
- Must have NT based operations
- Must be a current member of Tourism Top End or Tourism Central Australia
- Must be contracted with one or more of the following national wholesalers:
- Flight Centre Travel Group
- Helloworld Group - Viva Holidays, Territory Discoveries, AOT or Sunlover Holidays
- Holidays of Australia / NT Now
- Are a new operator and have participated in a Tourism NT program: Book Now or ATEC International, and looking to contract with one of the above wholesalers this financial year
- Must have an updated ATDW listing
- Must be able to provide their product as part of the prize packages for each event – total three prizes
- Must attend all three events
- Must pay for their own travel and expenses throughout the roadshow.
To support our tourism industry, there will be no fee to attend NT Muster in 2022.
Spaces are limited. Registrations to attend will be opening soon.
* Please note - approval to attend NT Muster is at the discretion of Tourism NT.