NT Muster 2022
NT Muster is Tourism NT’s annual domestic roadshow, which provides operators an opportunity to promote their product to frontline and online travel agents, wholesalers, product managers and inbound tour operators.
The three day roadshow will take place in three cities:
|Melbourne||Tuesday 8 March 2022|
|Brisbane||Wednesday 9 March 2022|
|Sydney||Thursday 10 March 2022|
Registrations have now closed.
Why participate in NT Muster 2022?
NT Muster provides an efficient and cost effective opportunity for NT operators to:
- establish direct relationships with wholesale and retail agents, ITO’s and product/contracting managers
- provide product training and updates to frontline and reservation staff
- exchange information and learn from other industry partners
- an opportunity to make sales meetings around these events (own arrangements).
Who will attend?
We will be inviting key distribution partners including:
- retail travel agencies and wholesale consultants
- travel broker networks
- inbound tour operators
- product and marketing managers from wholesale and retail networks
- online travel agencies
The event takes place in the evening so agents can attend after work. The evening will commence with an informal networking session and official welcome, followed by 16 x eight minute appointments, where each operator can meet with three to four agents at each appointment. At the conclusion of the appointments, there will be a prize draw to award the operator sponsored prizes.
The format will be as follows:
|5.15pm||Registrations and networking|
To be eligible to attend your business must meet the following criteria:
- must have NT based operations
- must be a current member of Tourism Top End or Tourism Central Australia
- must be contracted with one or more of the following national wholesalers:
- Flight Centre Travel Group
- Helloworld Group - Viva Holidays, Territory Discoveries, AOT or Sunlover Holidays
- Holidays of Australia / NT Now
- are a new operator and have participated in a Tourism NT program: Book Now or ATEC International, and looking to contract with one of the above wholesalers this financial year
- must have an up to date ATDW listing
- must be able to provide their product as part of the prize packages (for two people) for each event – total three prizes
- must attend all three events
- must pay for their own travel and expenses throughout the roadshow.
Please note - approval to attend NT Muster is at the discretion of Tourism NT.
To support our tourism industry, there will be no fee to attend NT Muster in 2022.
All operators will be provided with a standard exhibitor package including:
- up to two participants for each company may attend
- a dedicated station with table and stools
- company signage at each event
- your company profile in the NT Muster event program
- an NT themed uniform
- access to hundreds of domestic and inbound agents
As part of NT Muster 2022, we require each operator to sponsor their product, which will become part of the prize packages on offer at each event, totalling three prizes for two people per operator.
Sponsored product will be grouped together to create a range of fantastic NT prize packages for two people.
The prize packages will be awarded at the end of each NT Muster event to agents who enter the competition. To enter, agents must meet with at least ten operators and answer their product question correctly. Operators must submit a question and answer on registration and ensure the answer is in their presentation.
In return for the sponsored product operators will receive:
- sponsorship recognition at each event
- prize and company logo detailed in the NT Muster Event Program
- company logo included in the on-screen presentation, displayed on rotation throughout the night
Major Sponsor - Total value of $3000 per event.
There is an opportunity for one operator to be a major prize sponsor. The major prize will be packaged with other sponsored product, and return flights for two from each city will be provided by Tourism NT.
Major sponsor benefits include:
- full page advert in the NT Muster program
- company logo and prize itinerary promoted on the inside front cover of the NT Muster program
- presentation opportunity (max 3 minutes) when major prize is drawn
- sponsorship recognition at each NT Muster event
- company logo will be part of the on-screen presentation, displayed on rotation throughout the night.
The theming of NT Muster is still to be confirmed but will be aligned with Tourism NT’s brand “Different in every sense”.
Due to the ongoing border closures and outbreaks of COVID-19, we will be following the advice of the states and territories leading up to NT Muster. A decision will be made in advance if there is a possibility that the event needs to be cancelled due to border closures.
All agents attending NT Muster will need to be fully vaccinated and all events will be COVID-19 safe.
For further information
If you have any further questions, please contact Kerryn Smith [email protected] or call 0474 859 017.