Access Tourism Business Support
How to access business support
Co-designed with our industry partners, the Nine Pillar Roadmap for NT tourism operators will help you identify the maturity of your business.
To assist you, the following steps can be taken:
- Download the Your Tourism Business Support Guide
- Engage with your Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO) - contact details can be found on page 33 of the booklet
- Take the Nine-Pillar survey - Your RTO Tourism Industry Development representative will guide you through the Nine-Pillar Roadmap to tourism business success. This will help you benchmark your business and identify development opportunities.
- Build your action plan - Work with the Tourism Industry Development representative to create an action plan that addresses the most important aspects of your business based on your requirements. To assist you, the Tourism Industry Development representative will provide you with specialist referrals that are specific to your needs. Agree on a suitable date for the Tourism Industry Development representative to contact you to discuss your progress and provide you with further assistance as required.
Business support will be ongoing to assist with continuous improvement of your business outcomes.
The success of the Business Enterprise Program comprises three key contributors:
- You as a tourism operator
- Your RTO
- Tourism NT