Support for entrants
To assist Northern Territory tourism operators with the preparation of submissions, Tourism NT will continue to offer a free assistance program. Operators are encouraged to participate in this program in order to enhance their entries.
To get you started, download our helpful Brolga Awards Guide here.
Other assistance includes:
- Brolga Award hotline - access to the Brolga Awards team to answer any questions
- Brolga Blast - regular email updates with hints and tips about enhancing your entry
- Judges feedback review from 2019 - meet with Brolga team to review last years judges feedback
- One on one mentoring for new entrants - opportunity to meet with Brolga team to discuss entry for 2021
- Regular 'hourly question sessions' for entrants to work on their entries with the Brolga team
To take full advantage of all the services offered above, you need nominate to enter the awards. Nominations are obligation free and will ensure you are included on our database to receive regular updates on the 2021 program.
The Brolga Awards team can supply a list of consultants who offer a submission writing and editing service for those operators who may require assistance with their award submission. It is up to the individual entrant to make contact with the businesses and obtain their own quotes. These businesses trade as a fee for service – they are not part of the Tourism NT free assistance program.
Please note Tourism NT recommends that entrants undertake their own research and reference checks before engaging.