More than 100 local tourism operators across the Northern Territory will soon receive fresh images of their businesses.
Under the Digital Assets Program
, eligible operators received a professional photo shoot free-of-charge to capture their business and experience.
The operators will receive up to ten high quality images they can then use across marketing and promotional campaigns and to help them remain competitive in the digital marketplace.
All photo shoots have now been completed and operators will receive their new images in the coming weeks.
Once received, operators have two weeks to upload the new images onto their Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) listing.
To update your listing follow these steps:
- Go to www.atdw-online.com.au
- Enter your username and password and click on "Login". Your username is: your email address
- If you have forgotten your password just click on “forgot password” the system will send you a new one and follow prompts.
- Under the "Listings" section click "Update" on the listing you need to action. Here is where you can upload your new images.
- Review and update your listing information and most importantly the images. This may include completing optional steps to further enhance your listing quality, updating your rates etc.
- Click on "Send for Review" to re-submit the listing.
If you require any further assistance please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
or via +61 8 8999 3903.