The Northern Territory Mega-Meet is set to be the largest social media activity undertaken by Tourism NT to date, and the first of its kind to be carried out in Australia.
A great contingent of prominent social media influencers will be travelling each region of the Northern Territory over a two week period from 9 – 21 May, pushing out photo and video content showcasing the very best of the Territory to their huge fan bases across multiple social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Snap Chat, You Tube and blogs.
The objectives of the campaign are:
- Create awareness of #NTaustralia and @AusOutbackNT
- Create noise for the NT through social media
- Create further amplification and noise through local and national media
- Showcase breadth and diversity of things to do in the NT
- Uluru/Kings Canyon/Alice Springs: 9-14 May
- Darwin/Katherine: 14 – 18 May
- Kakadu: 16 – 21 May
We encourage all visitors, locals and operators to get involved in the Mega- Meetcampaign by posting their very best images and videos on social media using #NTaustralia and tagging @AusOutbackNT during the dates of 9-21 May, and beyond!
All of this great content helps Tourism NT to communicate to consumers around Australia and the rest of the world how special the NT is, and that it is a destination that they must DO now!
Find out more
To find out more about the Mega-Meet email, Media.TourismNT@nt.gov.au.
You can also find out more about how to grow your business with Social Media Marketing here.