TXA is an online system that will help you sell your product through many different websites such as northernterritory.com, wotif.com and lastminute.com. By connecting your online booking system to the TXA you get greater distribution of your product that is instantly bookable anywhere in the world.
The TXA is an alliance between the ATDW and technology partner V3 and supported by State Tourism Bodies to increase exposure and provide content, availability, pricing and the ability to book instantly through the internet.
Benefits of the TXA
- More visibility and greater distribution
- Automation saves time, money and errors
- Eliminate manual management of allocation between systems and double bookings
- Live rates, live availability and marketing content means control across all websites including your own channel
- Payment directly to your bank account and transactions are secure
- Maximise conversion with device responsive booking formats across all mobile, tablet and desktop devices and it’s compatible with social media with embedded google analytics
The TXA is suitable for all business sizes, offering live booking technology to all categories of travel suppliers. It gives you control over your product, allowing you to choose your channels, manage your brand and your customer’s experience. There is a 2.8% booking fee for guaranteed bookings only.
Join the TXA
To join the TXA you will need the following;
- An online booking system that is compatible with the TXA
- An up to date ATDW listing
- Contact the V3 Help Desk by ringing 1300 266 582 or apply online
Tourism Exchange Australia
Price, rates and commissions