Support for entrants
To assist Northern Territory tourism operators with the preparation of submissions, Tourism NT will continue to offer a free assistance program. Operators are encouraged to participate in this program in order to enhance their entries.
- Brolga Award hotline - access to the Brolga Awards team to answer any questions
- Brolga Blast - regular email updates with hints and tips about enhancing your entry
- Worskhops - further details to be advised
- One on one mentoring - opportunity to meet with Brolga team to discuss previous entry, judges feedback and entry for 2016
- Submission review - entrants can apply to have their 2016 entry reviewed and feedback given to enhance their submission
To take full advantage of all the services offered above, we recommend you nominate to enter the awards. Nominations are obligation free and will ensure you are included on our database to receive regular updates on the 2016 program.
The Brolga Awards team can supply a list of consultants who offer a submission writing and editing service for those operators who may require assistance with their award submission. It is up to the individual entrant to make contact with the businesses and obtain their own quotes. These businesses trade as a fee for service – they are not part of the Tourism NT free assistance program.
Please note Tourism NT recommends that entrants undertake their own research and reference checks before engaging.